Thursday, December 29, 2005

A Book Review

Here I am back with the cocktail as promised, even though not many people are reading what im putting down here so obviously nobody had been eagelry anticipating my next post but here goes.

I've been spending the vacation locked in my apartment by myself and I have to admit that its has been a strangely refreshing experience. Not one of those self realisation experiences but just generally being with yourself can get quite cool; besides I got to walk around naked after bathing and drying myself naturally. I also realised that none of this , you folks ever wanted to know.

But there's something else.. ah yes... I read a horde of books in the last week but one of them I had to had to read at one go.

And yesterday I get a phone call from my Marketing SR (Subject Representative, for the uninitiated), telling me that I'm required to submit a book review. Now I'm no psuedo intellectual PG Delhi Univ type who would rewrite the iliad if they could, but I managed to pen my thoughts about the book down.

Now, even though it was for the professor alone, the fact that I liked the book so much endeared me to share it with you folks.

SO here goes, the copy paste version of my assignment. LoL.

1 Comments:

At 8:00 AM, Blogger Varun Cheemra said...

Why thank you Peter...

Glad someone read it. I'm afraid I have already hired a great apartment in Bombay or else I could have joined you in your endeavour to search for a good apartment.

Cheers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home