Tuesday, March 21, 2006

The worst thing I could've said

I might have effectively ruined a 7 year old friendship yesterday when a good friend met me online. For some reason she decided to confide in me and was telling me (apparently!) how her love life with this random fellow I've never even met was transpiring.

Long story short, the chat window looked something like this

HER- And then he told me that he was going to dump me because blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah...

...blah blah. You know Varun, I wanted to thank you for always being there for me, and for being such a good listener.

ME- Hey, I'm back!

7 Comments:

At 11:38 PM, Blogger ~ Icarus said...

Yah...one race which demands listning to and prefers talking...ALL D TIME...

 
At 3:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful man........... i cdnt have put it in better words

 
At 2:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooooohhhhh!!! ouch!!

 
At 7:04 AM, Blogger BuD said...

I might have effectively ruined a 7 year old friendship
I wouldnt say, you might have ruined it, but yeah you dont get those points for "accidentally" being a good listener ;-)

 
At 6:16 AM, Blogger ~ Icarus said...

keep jottin dear..dnt be a lazy sloth like I m ..internet shlould become a better place to live...:-)

 
At 7:16 AM, Blogger garima said...

Hey Varun,

I didn't mind it but it was just an instant reaction and then I realised that it was not a comment talken in a wrong way.My apologies for that.

DO visit my blogs and also comment on them since i would love to get vomments from you and improve in my writing skills

Hope you wont mind..

 
At 7:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yu r absolutyly disgusting V.
Behave yr self - - atlest when yu r online. Yu r one yr thru an MBA - high time yu learnt how to pfaff and say random smart things!!

BTW thanks for the piece for info. FYI - next time i need a fren's ear..guess who i am NOT calling!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home